Lightbits software-defined storage, fueled by Intel® technologies, offers performance, resilience, and scalability for cloud-native applications in Kubernetes.
Lightbits software-defined storage, optimized for a breadth of high-performance Intel hardware technologies and low-cost SSDs, offers a complete cost-effective solution or Kubernetes running on standard TCP/IP networks and using standard NVMe/TCP drivers that are part of all major Linux distributions.
LightOS delivers a powerful platform for Kubernetes with:
• NVM Express (NVMe)/TCP storage with local NVMe performance
• Kubernetes portability with persistence
• Rich data services
• Comprehensive data protection
• Efficient resource utilization
• Low total cost of ownership (TCO)