Together, our differentiated solution optimizes TCO through highly available scale-out disaggregated storage, compatible with existing infrastructure, without sacrificing performance and simplicity.
• Joint White Paper: Scalable, Low-Latency Storage Using NVMe/TCP
• Joint Technical Presentation: SDC 2020: Improving NVMe/TCP Performance by Enhancing Software and Hardware
• Product Brief: LightOS 2.0
• Product Brief: Kubernetes and LightOS
• Product Brief: Apache Kafka and LightOS
• Press Release: Lightbits Labs Launches LightOS 2.0 with High Availability
Intel and Lightbits Labs have helped make NVMe over TCP with ADQ technology an open, industry standard for businesses seeking fast storage performance with the ease of implementation, efficiency, and scalability benefits of disaggregated storage.
Increases Response Time Predictability
Contact Lightbits PR